Monday, May 6, 2013

WORD & SPIRIT 2013......CONVERGE

Our culture is an instant gratification-quick fix-the sooner the better kind of people. We have conditioned ourselves, even with the means of social media-drive through restaurants-microwaves-smart phones, to get what we want NOW. (I am thankful for these advancements) However, when it comes to spirituality we are sometimes closed minded as to what to receive or even how quickly we receive it.

The past week our pastor gave us the opportunity and challenge to prepare for this week's revival. Our church held prayer all week long. I have been on mission trips to other countries where I have seen miracles take place. Now, I know now it isn't because those people are special or love God more. It is because their hearts were prepared and expectant. I truly believe God is willing to answer our prayers and move in our lives as quickly as I hit this button to post this blog........but will your heart be prepared and will you be expectant? 
Dr. Larry Hutton












1 comments:

Daphne Delay said...

beautiful! Your words summed it up well, and as always, pictures are worth a thousand words!

Post a Comment

 
© Chiaro Perfecto