Thursday, May 9, 2013

Are You In or Out?


Have you ever entered into praise & worship without praise & worship music?

Last night, we did. It was one of the most powerful, freedom, outpourings I have ever experienced. The Holy Spirit took the lead and we followed. Healings, restorations, declarations, and the Word of God all came forth. If you are following on LiveStream or actually attending…..I know you might be questioning returning. You might even question attending for the first time. You might find yourself afraid to participate. It is ok. We get in our own way. We get in God’s way of moving in our lives. It is hard to let go. I used to be a control freak. I had to plan it all. I had to research it all. I had to know all that would happen from A to Z. I needed to “take care of things” to make sure they got done correctly. I have learned to let go-to enter in-to follow-to kick fear in the face and just jump in. At times am I still scared to enter in???? Yes. But I know that the moment I do….I won’t be in control. I won’t know what is up ahead in that moment….let alone 1 year-10years down the road. BUT I would rather enter in and experience ALL that God has for me….than live without His presence or without His blessing or time with Him in that moment. I know I probably scare or shock people around me at times when I do enter in. However, you have no idea where I have been or the junk I have been through. I have reasons to praise Him!!!!!!!

I am here share that the moment you stop spectating and start participating….you WILL receive
Your
…….Healing
…….Miracle
…….Financial Turnaround
…….Answer
…….Comfort
…….Place
…….Peace
…….Freedom
…….Breakthrough

REJOICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!










1 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW!! It's so amazing the power of photographs!
I have tears and chills! Thank you for sharing your gift! <3

Post a Comment

 
© Chiaro Perfecto