Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Haven't Landed, YET!!!




This journey is long, quiet, lonely, at times chaotic....but it is MY journey. At times, I question all that is going on and all that is NOT going on. Yet, I know without a shadow of a doubt that I am right where I am supposed to be. I know because God is at work in my life even through the regular daily things preparing me for the calling He has on my life. He is working out issues in my life, building my character, preparing me for what is to come. This 'waiting time' has driven me crazy at times. However, I am learning to trust Him. I am learning to appreciate the regular. I am learning to strive in excellence even the every day-what seems meaningless to-do's.

I know I am meant to teach, and I can't wait!!!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Chiaro Perfecto