Thursday, February 14, 2013

The Love of the Father

Sunday I was able to witness one of the most moving ordination services. My pastor was honored in ordaining his son Benjamin. It moved me because I know what it is like to be a pastor's kid. The road is long and hard. You have a different standard held to your life as you are growing up. You also see all sides to a church. It can encourage you but it can also discourage you. I was so moved that after serving God as a kid under his father's direction, Benjamin and his wife would choose to serve God alongside Pastor. Three different generations were represented. Pastor Gary Delay, pastor's father, was present to charge and pray over Ben and his wife.

I know today is the world's way of expressing Love. I decided to post these pics today because to me....what greater love than the Love of the Father, our heavenly father. These pictures display God's love. His love in my Pastor's family-----and their love for God. They strive to live out what they preach in our church and our community. What greater love......than that of the Father!

"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son that whoever believeth shall not perish but have everlasting life." John 3:16
The largest expression of Love.
Happy Valentine's Day!!!!





1 comments:

Daphne Delay said...

Just beautiful. Thank you for sharing Veronica :) we love you and the gift God has place in you to capture the moment.

Post a Comment

 
© Chiaro Perfecto