Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Set Sail

As I packed my bags I giggled. I asked myself, " What are you doing?".  The entire day as I traveled, I couldn't believe where I was headed. Seattle Washington. I met some of the most amazing people.

Throughout the weekend of sharing, teaching, and getting to know one another, we shared the same vision. As women we take on so many roles in our families and for our families. Our needs get pushed aside in the name of our family, but are we really sacrificing???? Our wants and dreams die or go into an idle state. However, after leaving Seattle that weekend. All I could say was, how can I teach my kids to follow their own dreams when I won't step out in faith and follow my own dream.

I don't know what is up ahead but I trust God every step of the way. I caught the vision and am so glad to be a part of this journey. Excited and anticipating where it take us!!!!!
-Veronica


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Chiaro Perfecto