Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Drumroll Please........

Wow!!! It has been 3 years that my life got shaken and stirred up with my long lost passion of photography. God has blessed me immensely! I have crossed paths with some amazing clients and friendships have been formed. My work has started to evolve. I have acquired more technical knowledge. I am so thankful for the blessing of having women in my life who speak my lingo. share my interest. speak my language. inspire me. Priceless. They are my fellow teachers!!!!

In my journey in tapping back into this passion of photography in my life, I crossed paths with MeRa Koh. I walked away with lifelong friends, technical knowledge, and above all the confidence to step out and follow my dream.

Today I am honored to say that I was selected to join her team of Confidence Workshop teachers!!! We will launch a series of workshops throughout this next year. Our mission is to empower women all around us to pick up their cameras and document their families lives. We as women, as mothers, end up with the responsibility and for some the desire to take pictures. We take pictures of all kinds of details of our families lives. Little league games, dance recitals, holidays,...and the list goes on and on. What can I say????

How many of us have picked up our cameras shot away and once we got our photos back realized our shots were too dark or too light. A pile of paper ends up in our hands and the moment is lost. Or what about when we first get our photos developed or even taken with a professional photographer and we are so excited to show everyone....all of a sudden a few months later...they die in a drawer tucked away. I too was once there. This workshop doesn't necessarily mean you are looking to start a business. It is an avenue for you to know your way around YOUR camera. To use it. To enjoy the images YOU capture! If it means a dream is birthed inside of you...so be it!

To sign up for a workshop near you....check this out!

http://store.merakoh.com/Veronica-Bernal/




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Chiaro Perfecto