Tuesday, March 25, 2014

All or Nothing

I met Beth a few years ago. I was totally drawn by her upbeat sweet spirit. Her laughter is contagious and when she is around you are bound to smile. You just can't help it. I absolutely love that this "business" of body treats remains consistent. As I spoke with Beth she said, "It's God's business. He will do with it, what He wants. I have to remind myself of that daily. However, in doing so.....I am reminded of His faithfulness every step of the way."

So find a minute, for yourself or even just to bless someone. Buy a product and "treat" yourself. While you do, stop by and say hello. I promise you won't regret it.

"For I know the plans I have for you, says the Lord, plans to give you a future and a hope."  Jeremiah 29:11

Facebook: Body Treats by Beth

Body Treats by Beth



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Chiaro Perfecto